Today was the day for the US Consulate appointment. Not sure what went on- we didn't have to go. Richard just asked us to stay in the room from 10AM until 112 PM in case they had questions. Noone in our group had any problems.
After that we went to another museum. Then we went to a jade market. It was much different than the one we went to in Beijing, actually much nicer. Todd had wanted to purchase a jade "family ball". We didn 't get the one in Beijing, and they didn't have them here. He was bummed, but I bought a jade bangle instead. Sorry, Babe.
We shopped more here on Shamian Island in Guangzhou. These shop owners and workers are intense. It's the same sayings in every store. "Happy baby", "she is so pretty", "special price just for you". Yeah it worked sometimes. But as we said before we will be glad to get back to the US where we can shop without being bugged to death.
Samantha had a good day. She had a good nap while we waited for Richard to go to the Consulate. I don't think I have said this before, but this girl will eat anything. She ate Thai food last night, she eats spaghetti, eggs, congie, any baby food, tofu, bananas, actually she hadn't turned anything away in the last week except watermelon. I hope this continues at home.
We swear tomorrow at 2:45 to always love and care for her, then we pack and leave for home early Friday AM. Hurray!!!!!
Two more days boys. Be ready for lots of hugs and kisses!!!!
Love,
Mom and Dad.
ps. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!! WE LOVE YOU!!
4 comments:
We can't wait to see all of you on Friday! Samantha seems to eat as good and behave as well as Carly does. You can already tell they are cousins! :) Samantha is so photogenic and beautiful! Enjoy the rest of your trip and we look forward to seeing you all on Friday! Love, Steven, Anna, and Carly
Samantha takes pictures like my Carly did. Big smiles and alway ready for the camera. She is beautiful. Can't wait to see all for you. Not much longer. We all are marking the days down. Love ya alot with big hugs, Di
I am so excited for you guys. I can see the Joy on Samatha's face and she is beautiful. Let me know if you need a baby sitter. I'm praying for your safe return. Blessings Mary
I am so happy for your family. Samantha is beautiful! She is very blessed to have such a wonderful family.
Mrs. Lyda
Post a Comment