We have had requests for more pictures of Samantha. So I'm gonna try to do that. Today we went to a museum with paintings by a local artist. Then we went to a new part of the city to a walking park and lake. It was very peaceful and beautiful. Oh yea, our group got a lot of attention from locals at the museum. One lady actually kissed Samantha on the cheek and played wosh her hands a lot. As we walked away Todd turned to me and said that even though I was smiling, he could see my whole body tense up. Of course as soon as we got out of eye site I got out the baby wipes and cleaned her up. That would freak me out at home, but even more so here because we have to worry about Todd and I getting sick too! I got over it.
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yes, more pictures. I love her smile. She looks like she is doing well with her new parents. And yes amp I would have gotten the wipes out to, you know how I am. I would have lost it. Carly and Blake can not wait to hug her, and for Mark, well he can't get it in his head yes you do have Samantha now. He said it is like a dream. Love you all. Di
We are enjoying so much following along your journey. She is such a beauty ! She looks so much like you guys. WE are so happy for your family. Look forward to seeing more pictures.
Love, the Gower Family
hello guys this is cyndy diane's sister I am so happy for you she is so beatiful I can't wait to see her. I am sending love and kisses to yall see you soon
lots of love
cyndy
So your and Todds OCD's are in overdrive. I know Todd's cleaning OCD is driving him crazy, so I have the solution! Right when yall get off the plane come directly to my house and Todd can clean to his hearts content. HA HA just kidding, NOT. Well I know the days are probably dragging by now and your ready to come home to get her settled and to see the boys and scout. We miss yall and we can't wait until next Friday!!!
LOVE YA LOTS
Amy
Hi guys!! OMG! She is gorgeous! I knew ya'll had left for China and I've been bugging Grant to get the dish from Colton~ never thought you'd be able to blog from there~ I'm so glad I checked.
Ya'll are going to have to get over the OCD/germ thing because I'm holding that child and kissing her too!!
Georgia is excited and practicing saying "Sam baby" to her pictures. OH yeah, Grant was amazed at how tall Todd was in the crowd of Chinese picture!
Love all three of you and God bless your trip home!!
Kim, Tim, Grant and Miss Georgia
Post a Comment