Thursday, May 1, 2008

IN BEIJING

Well, we made it to Beijing. Everything has gone well except Todd hasn't slept since we left home Wednesday morning. We are going to try to get some good shut eye tonight so we will be ready for our tour at 8AM!!!! Hopefully we can post more tomorrow -with some pictures.
Love to all our friends and family.
Hand in there boys, we'll be home before you know it!

Anna Marie and Todd

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you are there and had a good trip. Get some rest --you're are going to need it. We will be following you on your journey and are so very excited for you and your family.Have a wonderful trip!

Love to both of you,
Penny & Doug

Laura said...

So glad to hear that you guys made it. We are thrilled for your family ! We look forward to seeing your daughter in your arms.

Love and Prayers -

Laura and Matt Gower

Z said...

Hi guys this is Z, u look great. I miss my todd. please enjoy the trip and be careful. get plenty of rest!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey mom and dad this is dawson and Zac we just want to wish you good luck mom and dad didn't you say that samatha slapped you on your hand and kept on doing it again we'll bye.

Anonymous said...

Rember me from the field trip my name Zac.I'm sorry I was bad but from now on I will be good to you
see you