Wednesday, October 29, 2008

6 months later...

Our first family portrait.

Our handsome boys.



Dawson's the nut in the family.
Mama's little beauty.




Colton's braces. The little rubber bands are blue and red for the REBELS.





Next week will be 6 months since we met our precious daughter, Samantha. I thought this would be a good time to update the blog. Samantha is almost 18 months old. Things have gone incredibly well. She has adjusted to her new life, and we have all adjusted to her too. It was different having a baby around again, but we all have loved it. Even puppy Scout now loves her.
In the last 6 months, Colton has turned 12 and got braces, Dawson played football again, Todd signed up for school to work on his BS degree, and I have changed jobs. Lots of changes in a short period of time. I don't usually like too much change, but things are going well so far. I don't really know what else to say for now so I'll just let the pictures speak for me. Isn't that what everyone wants anyway?

Samantha LOVES tags. If it has a tag, she'll find it.



Mommy and Samantha after church.

Check out the ears!


OK, probably cruel, but we couldn't resist.



She is the proverbial Daddy's girl.





Having fun with Dawson in the pool.

Samantha met her brothers' school friends.


First Sunday at church, isn't she beautiful?


Sam bonding with her brothers on her first morning home.













1 comment:

Jen Hutchison said...

totally adorable! I can't wait to see y'all this Sunday! What's your new job?