Wednesday, April 30, 2008

ON OUR WAY TO CHINA

Colton says I look pregnant in this picture. I guess I kinda was. I actually had lots of cash in a money thing around my neck. Real comfortable!

After a hard night of good-byes we are finally on our way to China. We had a police escort from our home to the doors of GSP international airport by a family friend that works there. Thanks Rodney. Just before the plane was to take off the pilot announced that we would be delayed for a few minutes due to maintenance issues. Just our luck. I just bowed my head! Turns our it was only a lack of a signature on some maintenance record. Whewww. We arrived safe and sound in Detroit. We have spent our time working with this dumb computer and trying to access wireless Internet. We can't wait to meet our daughter, but traveling and technology really STINK!
We send all our love to Colton, Dawson, and Scout.
We will be home soon with your baby sister.

Love,
Anna Marie and Todd

3 comments:

Jen Hutchison said...

YAY! It's so fun to know you're on your way!!!
I'll be checking your blog all the time - sending lots of hugs : )
Jen

Anonymous said...

You guys look so nice and fresh in these pictures. We want to see pictures after the next leg of your trip. I'll tell you from experience, it's not pretty! We'll be following you every day- so excited for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Glad everything is going well. Stay safe!