SAMANTHA PEACOCK



Samantha was born on May 6th, 2007. She will be 10 months old tomorrow! She is living in foster care in Jiangxi Province in southern China. She's a southern girl! Her Chinese name is Cen Li Xuan. We will call her Sam.
According to her foster family she weighed about 14 lbs at 6 months old. They say she is quiet, loves picture books and loves TV. She sleeps well and eats well. That's our girl.
We'll post more details as they are available.
19 comments:
I have looked several times today for pictures and finally have seen them. She is beautiful! so precious. You just want to pick her up. I am so excited for your whole family. Amanda.
Wow what a Beautiful Girl. I'm so exicited for yall.She is so tiny.Just want to pick her up and kiss her little checks. :)
Tonya
Congratulations, she is adorable!
I guess you'll be getting a crib.
;) Tonya
Congrats to you! She is DARLING!
Congratulations... so cute... I feel like I have to hug her all day...
Came on to your blog via RQ
Congratulations!! Sam is adorable.
I guess she won't be using that beautiful bed right away! : )
Wishing you a safe and memorable journey to her.
Gail
She is SO adorable! Her room is absolutely gorgeous.
CONGRATULATIONS!
She is adorable. I love the name Samantha. Best wishes to you.
Congratulations! What a wonderful time...and what a beautiful daughter. Now just a short wait more and you will soon be in China. While you wait, or anytime after your return, if you would like to know more about the Chinese character's that make up your daughter's Chinese name, come visit us at http://ChineseNameAnalysis.blogspot.com to find out how to get your own personalized analysis. It is great for a lifebook, scrapbook or other keepsake and a great link to your daughter's Chinese heritage.
Best wishes, Susan
Congratulation!!!!!! i bet you cant wait to nuzzle in and love her to bits!!!!
love
Shawn and Aila Mei
(UK mommy)
Congratulations on your new daughter! When you are ready to get her finding ad (with a photo of her months younger than her referral photos!) come visit us at www.research-china.org.
Hope you travel soon!!
Brian
Congratulations from Spain! Finally she arrived.
Silvia
Congratulations!! May you have the happiest year!!
Alyson LID 01/27/06
She just too darn cute - I love the name. That will be our daughter's middle name. Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl.
Sherri
Congratulations on the addition to your family. I know that this is something that you all have waited on for such a long time and now that it is finally coming true, I could not be happier for you all. You all are truely blessed. May God continue to bless you in ways only he could imagine. Debra Phelps
Oh what a cutie! Congratulations!
Well, Samantha is almost here. She is soooo beautiful. You can tell by her pictures, she is going to be loving child. Let Samantha know Aunti Di can't wait to give her a big hug. Congratulations, and we will see all of you soon. Love ya, Mark, Di, Carly and Blake..
We have been checking the photos everyday at work and we all think Samantha is absolutely beautiful. She has a great smile! Can't wait to see her in person! Amanda
Post a Comment